Reuben’s Gourmet Cooking Experience
The Robertson Small Hotel and Reuben Riffel are proud to present an interactive and educational culinary experience with Reuben’s Gourmet Cooking Experience.
This all-inclusive course includes:
- A four night stay in one of 10 luxurious suites at the one-of-a-kind, timeless and sophisticated Robertson Small Hotel in Robertson, Cape Winelands
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Delectable dishes accompanied by selected local wines – carefully chosen from the Hotel’s state-of-the-art cellar collection
- Cooking demonstrations by celebrity chef-patron, Reuben Riffel
- Several presentations including:
- ‘Interactive fine-dining’- Reuben presents food and wine pairings with discussion
- ‘Patisserie at home’ – Invitation chef presents foolproof pastry recipes
- ‘Reuben’s favourites’ – an array of Reuben’s favourite ingredients and recipes
- Excursions to local producers: to both fine wine estates as well as purveyors of fresh local produce
- An embroidered apron, chef’s jacket and speciality products to take home
- A signed copy of Reuben’s 2009 Gourmand, award-winning, inaugural cookbook: ’Reuben Cooks – Food is Time Travel’ and a bound, keep-sake book of course material
Dates: 21-25 May 2010
Full itinerary available on request.
Venue: The Robertson Small Hotel
58 Van Reenen St, Robertson
Map available on request.
Cost: R8 500 per person (all inclusive).*
1. Any extras are for one’s own account to please be settled on departure.
2. The course excludes flights and/or airport transfers.
* Terms and conditions:
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required on booking, after which full pre-payment is required 14 days prior to commencement of the course. Any cancellations thereafter are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT MARYKE:
C. 072 515 0256 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org